Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013! New Changes for our family & business.


Happy 2013!

My hubby and I have started working together and are excited for what the new year has to bring. He's a personal trainer/massage therapist and I'm a health coach and LPC (Licensed professional counselor). Since we have merged our passions, we have been working with clients together and have watched them get healthy - faster. Integrating health, fitness & nutrition has proven to be a fast track to optimal health.

Our business is: Merge Health Fitness & Nutrition right outside the Atlanta area.  I'll be offering advice and tips on this page, not only for nutrition, but fitness, self care, and mindfulness. Thus, I'll be changing the name of my blog and FB page to Merge Into Health. It'll still be me posting, but I'll be adding to the content, so please be sure to stay tuned in : )
Also, if you'd like to check out our website it's www.Mergeintohealth.com and our blog is mergeintohealth.blogspot.com

In other news for us, I'm pregnant again! That's a big reason I haven't been writing too much. I am finally starting to begin to feel like a normal person, thankfully. Baby is due in July and we can' wait.


Thank you for your support, comments, your "likes" and for stopping by our page. We really appreciate it! Happy health!

No comments:

Post a Comment